A Few Writing Prompts,

For those thinking of writing a story and sending it to, but have no idea what to write, I wrote some prompts that might help get your story along, or you could just search writing prompts on the internet, there are some good ones on there too. 

You can't actually think that I'll back down just because you scare me? just Because when I face you I might die? When you bite me you expect me to give in? When I'm scared and afraid to run away? If that's the case, then you don't know me at all.”

 

That's one of them, 

have you ever felt like you might explode? like the world might fall apart underneath of you? like one sound could shatter you life? like one breath could cause a earth quake? no? then I guess you've never been near me.”



Then i just keep a few story ideas in my notes when I learn something writing worthy.

1. She looked back at him as she started to walk away but then he asked, "Are you my guardian angel?" slowly turning she chucked and shook her head. pivoting she started to walk away but he pushed again, "I didn't catch your name." with looking back to him she said at last 
"I didn't throw it.' and then she disappeared into the light. and he thought out loud, "Ohh, one day I'm going to find you again." and then he disappeared as well but into the darkness.

2. inside a black hole a fraction of a second lasts for eternity
write a story of a girl in early 20th century that gets stuck in one for a second and comes out in the future.

3.  Cassia was in coma for 13 years, sense she was born,  but she been dreaming a life and she never knew that she was dreaming. she dreamt of a world of today as a catholic but when she wakes up the world is different... futuristic. cassia soon realizes that Catholics do not exist in this world so she starts her campaign to turn this new world catholic...

that last one, I'm actually working on a story for it, but i'd love to see what all of y'all come up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen of Assassins (Part 1)

The Queen of Assassin's (Part 2)

Demons in Disguise 2: The Unexpected Perks of Being a Demon