Emotions

I had never liked emotions. I think they're stupid and worthless, they just are there to make you sad and horrible. Sometimes when she got them she would cut her self, make her feel something other than what she was given, but she never could. sighing, I tried rubbing my head, I get like this when I get a particular strong emotion, they also all give me headaches. how could I ever live like this? in a almost constant state of anger and hurt and despair? I took my hands from my head. my headache started going away that means this batch of emotions are going away, finally. whipping my face from the tears, I stand up. looking around I find my self in a dark place. Mar's hotel. I recognize it from the shape of the walls, they were always oddly shaped, Mar always said that it was because the architect was from Russia. I make my way blindly to the door I memorized my way, for I had found my self here many of times. opening the door, it creaks. the sign on the door is rusted, "Janitor" it read. it was blinding outside. still day, good that means that this batch of emotions were not that bad. I make my way home. People always give me looks, weather it be because I have an emotionless face or because my face is too emotional. when I get home with a boxful of memories of people staring, I see my crate full again. sighing I make my way inside, not even bothering to look inside the box. I start making myself a cup of tea, checking the mail I see I get the same old spam and bills, never looking in the box. getting my tea I decide to take a nap.


I wake up almost to late. I almost jump up. running to the front door I open the box inside I find a strange emotion one I had never seen before, it was almost a purple. it was a color that made me want to hop up and down for no reason a color that made me want to run to my neighbor and give him a kiss and tell him that I like his garden it makes me want to sit in the grass and smelled it for no reason at all. breathing it in, I do jump up a down. I feel like I can do what ever I want, I could jump from buildings and swim I the ocean. I squeal and jump up and down, I run inside, and jump around I smile for the first time, it feels wonderful. I spend the entire day just running around with a smile, people stare but with joy, with happiness for me. and I know that I would never, ever, forget what it was like to be happy. emotions are the best thing that has happened to me.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen of Assassins (Part 1)

The Queen of Assassin's (Part 2)

Demons in Disguise 2: The Unexpected Perks of Being a Demon